Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Shit I got hypo with a good does of IGF and that is scary enough for me. Screw fucking around with str8 up slin.. I will stick with the Need2slin ..

I'm on Dr prescribed insulin, one day i was really busy so i took a Protein shake to tide me over a few hrs later i was in wal mart told my wife it was hot in here, we were just leaving ,it was 35 degrees outside and i was still sweating, i was driving and was going all over the road, the wife made me pul over, I didn't even know where i was even had the AC on and was still sweating up a storm, we were 5 minutes away from home, when we arrived i couldn't walk she sat me in this swing we had outside man sweat was pouring off of me and i was talking that made no sense (according to her) she left me there and went to the store got me a candy bar and coke ,when she got back i was soaked and had cuts all over my left arm, we still don't know how i got them as i was in the swing when she got back after eating the bar and drinking the coke about 15 minutes i started getting cold so i was comming out of Hypothermic shock ,man! That was some scary stuff.
Now when ever i feel even the slightest of it comming on i eat. no one needs to mess with that stuff!

thats scary man. i guess you have to keep watch of your blood sugar like a hawk.

I sure do, but SARMS S4 sure knows how to use it, man ! I hadn't trained for a few weeks and ran some sarms to loose a bit of holiday Body fat,it did more than that i looks ripped to hell and looked like i had been busting my butt in the gym, so no telling whats gonna happen come summertime.

And Yeah Steve I take a blood/glucose reading sometimes twice a day,now that gets old! Really old.

I'm on Dr prescribed insulin, one day i was really busy so i took a Protein shake to tide me over a few hrs later i was in wal mart told my wife it was hot in here, we were just leaving ,it was 35 degrees outside and i was still sweating, i was driving and was going all over the road, the wife made me pul over, I didn't even know where i was even had the AC on and was still sweating up a storm, we were 5 minutes away from home, when we arrived i couldn't walk she sat me in this swing we had outside man sweat was pouring off of me and i was talking that made no sense (according to her) she left me there and went to the store got me a candy bar and coke ,when she got back i was soaked and had cuts all over my left arm, we still don't know how i got them as i was in the swing when she got back after eating the bar and drinking the coke about 15 minutes i started getting cold so i was comming out of Hypothermic shock ,man! That was some scary stuff.
Now when ever i feel even the slightest of it comming on i eat. no one needs to mess with that stuff!

Man be careful! My dad was a diabetic so I understand. Hypoglycemia is so easy to turn around but if you fall over that invisible line it's bad stuff and I know you know that. My dad always had candy with him. Sugar under the tongue works good for quick turn around.

Surely that's every serious bb's aim...

Spoke to my source, who has a pro card.. He said he lost a friend to it. And wouldn't sell it to me regardless. It's to dangerous for the risks involved. He said we can talk about different options. But to stay away from it.

Certainly won't Ignore this advice from you guys or him.

Shit I got hypo with a good does of IGF and that is scary enough for me. Screw fucking around with str8 up slin.. I will stick with the Need2slin ..

Needto the good thing about Need2slin is it helps regulate healthy Blood /Glucose levels ,thanks for a fine product that works!
I highly reccommend it for everyone who wants that edge in loosing Bodyfat!

If you're Lee Haney size and want to take it up to Dorian and Ronnie levels then by all means try Insulin. OTHERWISE, no.

Yes you can build lean muscle very fast. Unfortunately, sometimes that increased size can look displeasing. Especially the nasty gut. If done right, you will grow like a beast though.

It is one of the bodybuilding compounds that can also be lethal so unless you need that real edge to keep growing and you have exhausted all other means and you're stuck at a huge weight (let's say 5'10 235lbs 5%bf) and you just can't grow and you don't want to double your tren up and test then insulin might help you break that plateau.

Bruvstar, it is not for you. I think you said you're 190lbs and judging by your pics, you're not shredded to the bone. Stay away from it dude. Basic anabolics...then when you are ready try tren...then go for hgh...you should be a monster by this time. If you're looking for a NPC placing or IFBB card then you can re-evaluate insulin.

Thanks man, thats the exact advice I needed. Massively appreciated. Will take that on board. Cheers everyone.

Like everyone said, insulin is frowned upon, but since you can pick it up legally from ANY pharmacy without prescription, because of the fact that if there is an emergency and someone needs insulin now, they will not risk his / her life by asking for paperwork...

If you are going to do it anyways, i'd rather you be safe.

What do you want to know?

Top Bottom