Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wolfman87

i've been seeing a lot of insulin talk lately. how does this help you gain mass? wouldn't diabetics be huge if this was the case or is there something i'm missing. i would never put unnatural insulin in my body but i'm curious about boosting natural levels at the right times.

insulin, besides food of course :) , is the best mass builder out there. look at it this way... simplified: you inject X ius sub-q PWO with a significant amount of simple carbs (normally 10g per iu injected) and a big protein shake. i make mine about 55grams. dependent on the slin you are using, which i would hope would be humalog, it will peak at certain times allowing for the optimum abundance of whatever you just injested to the muscles (obviously this is what every bb wants), or if you are a numbskull about your post inject meals.... to your adipose cells. humalog allows for easy control of blood sugar levels especially when bulking and taking in the high amount of carbohydrates you will need. although slin can be dangerous and can result in some small to moderate hypoglycemia if not handled properly, if you are a smart fellow it can be done safely. i recommend the 2x per week schedule. as for diabetics, anyone with a history or is a genetic landmind for diabetes should avoid the use of insulin. for he healthy adult ive read (although i cant source the article right now) that you would have to take like 80iu for a decent amount of time for your body to become dependent on exo slin and have your pancrease not working up to its natural standards. just like AAS it can be safely done although i would not recommend it unless you are an experiences lifter and cycler, with high reaching goals... and of course intelligence should be a requirement as well hahaha. ive personally used 30iu 2x per week for 14 weeks and had no issues whatsoever. but if you are seriously considering it there is a lot of reading to do. im personally convinced that jump in the size of BB of today came from the use of peptides and insulin (particularly humalog and humulin R). humalog is basically custom made for bb's and athletes... 4-6 hours its out... as opposed to R which is 6-8 from my reading and experiences.

oh i'm probably not ever going to use it but i like to try to be in the know. also just curious, but my dog has diabetes and he has to get 2 shots a day of humulin or something like that. is that the same shit your talking about machine? and excellent post by the way.

edit: when should i try to increase my natty slin levels (i.e after/before a workout, before bed/dinner, morning)? and also what methods are good for doing this?

Last edited:
oh i'm probably not ever going to use it but i like to try to be in the know. also just curious, but my dog has diabetes and he has to get 2 shots a day of humulin or something like that. is that the same shit your talking about machine? and excellent post by the way.

edit: when should i try to increase my natty slin levels (i.e after/before a workout, before bed/dinner, morning)? and also what methods are good for doing this?

Glucotrol stimulates release of insulin from the pancreas...but can potentially have some bad side effects.

i don't really want to take another drug to stimulate insulin. i'm just wondering if there are things i can do naturally to elevate it when the muscles need it most, after a workout. like eating or drinking certain things, some fruit or something. lol idk, that's why i'm asking. :)

Try waxy maize look for some Karbolyn...

i've been seeing a lot of insulin talk lately. how does this help you gain mass? wouldn't diabetics be huge if this was the case or is there something i'm missing. i would never put unnatural insulin in my body but i'm curious about boosting natural levels at the right times.

they are huge, usally fat.

Basically to answer your question as understandable as possible:

Insulin forces protein and carbs in to your muscles at a super high and effect rate which in turn allows a rapid increase in weight and strength.

I have used insulin on and off for a long time and I would say 10 days of insulin taken 6-7iu morning and the same post workout will add the same as 2 months of natural training would (if I could compare to some kind of gains).

When you stop insulin I would say 30-40% is maintainable.

If you use insulin the correct way, it is very possible to put on pure muscle with no fat. Combined with t3 and some anabolics, it is possible to add lean and drop bf.

Diabetics do not take insulin to gain muscle and do not eat and train like us - if they did - yep, they would be huge if diet is spot on.

As people have said there are a number of ways to increase natural insulin levels which is safer than using insulin itself.

Top Bottom