Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin

Can someone out there give me some good practical expeirence on insulin.......going to get some tomorrow.
from what I've read they say 1 ui per lb of body weight split twice during the day.....a couple hrs before a wk out and right after...making sure not to intake alot of fat during the "spike"....and to make sure and be near some sugar just incase....
thanks bro's...
d4ever

Bro, you seriously need some research. With what you know right now, you will die! 1iu per lb is extremely fatal

dedicatedforever said:
....and to make sure and be near some sugar just incase....
thanks bro's...
d4ever

LOL, make that 'some' sugar 2.2 kilos of sugar. You better reserve a place at the graveyard bro.

d4 - You have to expect the flames... but its for your own good!

Alot of discussion in the archives on this one. Generally speaking, the consensus is that slin should be used only by experienced and educated AS users. Your question would indicate that you have not done your research. I recently started a log cycle, and I started at 5 ius ED post w/o and may go up from there depening on how my body reacts. getting some Dextrose (i.e., 10grms/iu) is vital... Table Sugar is not a good source.

Anyway, please do much more research before starting.

Good luck bro!!

TPH

dedicatedforever said:
from what I've read they say 1 ui per lb of body weight split twice during the day.....a couple hrs before a wk out and right after.
This has to be the single most scariest thing I have ever read. :(

slin is one of the most dangerous drugs in the world...becareful

Top Bottom