Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin

bruceooo

How long should insulin be used for before taking a break. All the research I have read doesn't talk about the duration of use. I have read that using insulin does stop your body of producing insulin(which is understandable). So how long should it be taken for.

P.S. If you are guessing please don't reply.

why are you using insulin in the first place?

how hypocritical that the same people who argue with me about meal frequency on here and how 'you should eat 10 times a day' are the same guys who push insulin too. i thought that was the point of eating often in the first place? hmmmm..

How long should insulin be used for before taking a break. All the research I have read doesn't talk about the duration of use. I have read that using insulin does stop your body of producing insulin(which is understandable). So how long should it be taken for.

P.S. If you are guessing please don't reply.

Ive used quite a bit of insulin so I can talk from first hand experience. There are a number of factors that would determine when to come off. Are you running gh? How much insulin are you using? I would come off when I started to lose insulin sensitivity. Basically I would run it with 5 meals a day. Once my insulin dosage started creeping up to 20iu per meal to clear what I would with 10iu I decided it was time to come off. If you have blood work done too you want to watch your A1C. When that starts to rise for too long it’s time to come off. Any questions just ask here or pm me.

Top Bottom