Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin! Who here has tried insulin? Why did you try it??

clee2

Just checking to see who here has tried insulin. If you have not tried it why not? If you did try it why,? Are you glad you did it?
IM just trying to get some info in it, im thinking about doing it my next cycle. Oh and if you did do it, how many cycles did you have under your belt??

I tried it a year ago and liked it. (I have only tried one stack with it, but my next stack I'll be using some). Insulin basically acts like a shuttle to send amino acids and glucose into your muscles. That is the reason bb's do it. I recomend you do a search on it, and look for acneman's posts. He is a very knowledgeable bro on the insulin subject

PLEASE PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE AMMOUNT OF CARBS TO TAKE IN WHEN USING INSULIN. Generally it is 10 grams of carbs/1 IU of insulin. Example: If you use 2 IU of insulin, you take in 20 grams of carbs.

I use 10iu post workout and than again later at night. I was stuck at bodyweight and very lean helped me put on about 10lbs in 2 weeks.

Good stuff, but dangerous if you use it wrong. Make sure to ask a lot of questions, no matter how mad people get, just to be on the safe side. Also, make sure a friend or training partner knows about it to and the side effects just in case.

Cheers

I will tell you why not to take insulin. It's as simple as this it's not worth it because there is a high risk of your body depending on it once you get off it. I have seen people use insulin and now there bodies have to have it everyday. Do not use it unless you compete at the national level

I've done 3 3-weeks with slin. 2x by itself and once with a moderate cycle. I played around with dosages, but it was typically 2-4iu pre-workout, and 8-10iu post workout with 10iu on rest day mornings. Most people don't advocate pre-workout shots understandably, but last time I bumped it to 6iu pre-workout and have made PRs each day I do that with zero problems. During my last 3weeks(slin only) I gained 10 lbs and made gear-like strength gains. I haven't really heard many people with these kind of results, but I suppose I just respond very well to it. There were no other variables that changed during those 3 weeks, only slin use.

Note, these results were the third of three cycles. The first one was simply to aquaint myself with the drug. I took very small doses and watched myself very closely. I've been lucky and never had any problems, but only because I've been smart about it.

Slin is great

For busting those weight plateaus. Time it right with meals and your gains will increase a lot. Theres some contraversy about
insulin dependency. Ive used it for 3-6 months and then quit and there was no dependancy. Then again I have only done one 10iu shot a day ing the eve with a healthy meal. Its especially great during a bridge. Ive used low 2 week dose of test with this slin program and hardened up quite a bit on a lowcal high protein diet. Just kept sugar around and there have been no episodes
related to the nite of injection.

Who is anyone to say, only someone competing nationally should use it.. What kind of horse shit is that. Its up to the user and the user alone. I've tried it and personally , it fucked me up for awhile when I came off, but gains were good, but to me,, not worth it... To somebody onstage next to me,, it might be worth it, but ultimately its personal,, whether national or not.

Top Bottom