Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insomnia while running pct

Chaman/

Hi bros, I was wondering why I'm experiencing sleep problems being on my second week of post cycle?
(nolvadex and clomid) my cycle was test 600 mg a week for 10 weeks and gains were great, I just don't want to start loosing my gains sooner than usual because my sleep problems, also I was wondering if once I finish my pct the problem will stop or should I get some sleep aid medicine, I'm doing about three hours per night, I'm starting to feel a lack of energy, thanks for your help.

i'm not a fan of your pct at all. SERM's tend to drop IGF-1 a lot, that could be why you feel like shit and can't sleep good

i would ease up on the SERM's and add in hcgenerate instead. also how is your estrogen levels? were you running an AI on cycle? if your estrogen is sky high that will cause insomnia due to heart strain

I agree with @stevesmi 100%.

Here are 5 additional tips that I hope help -

1. 99% of sleep issues are due to using stimulants too close to bed time. The half life of caffeine is about 6 hours. If you take a pre-workout supplement around 5PM after work and plan to go to bed around 11PM, the pre-workout will still be in your bloodstream in almost full concentrations. If you are using a stimulant based pre-workout before your workouts, either stop taking it or switch to a stimulant free pre-workout.

You honestly don't need a pre-workout. It's a big misconception that you need a pre-workout to lift. The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Something like a bowl of oatmeal with whey protein isolate and some natural almond butter mixed in.

2. Keep your phone, computer and TV out of your bed room. Your bed room should be for sleeping and sex. That's it. Even if you have your phone on silent, you will subconsciously be thinking about it and will check it in the middle of the night to see if you have any notifications.

3. If you have an alarm clock in your room, have the clock facing away from you so you aren't constantly checking the time and doing sleep math in your head.

4. Try to develop a regular night time routine. Spend 30 minutes before bed each night unwinding and relaxing. Getting ready for bed isn't like a light switch. It's more like a dimmer switch. You need to let your body relax and your CNS cool down to get ready for sleep.

5. Finally, try using a multi-ingredient natural sleep aid supplement that isn't loaded with melatonin so you won't feel groggy the next morning. A lot of sleep aid supplements have melatonin dosages of 5-10mg. The effective dosage of melatonin is 1-2mg. Look for a sleep aid supplement that also contains 5-htp, gaba and magnesium. The product N2sleep from needtobuildmuscle.com is really good.

Definitely check your caffeine intake after say 3pm and eliminate it. Also I really like the idea of trying to relax before bed instead of being on phones or watching tv.

Hi bros, I was wondering why I'm experiencing sleep problems being on my second week of post cycle?
(nolvadex and clomid) my cycle was test 600 mg a week for 10 weeks and gains were great, I just don't want to start loosing my gains sooner than usual because my sleep problems, also I was wondering if once I finish my pct the problem will stop or should I get some sleep aid medicine, I'm doing about three hours per night, I'm starting to feel a lack of energy, thanks for your help.

What doses of clomid and nolva are you using?

Top Bottom