Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insight into my Bloodwork?

Snarling Force

I'm going to be starting my first cycle here within the next month so I got a physical with bloodwork just to make sure everything was cool. All I got for the results is what is below. I didn't get a lot of the results I see that a lot of you got when you got your tests done. Do I need to tell the doc I need bloodwork done because I want to go on a cycle so he will let me in on all the other values?

Also, can anyone explain what each of the items are below and what having a lower or higher than normal result could do? Thanks!

Here is what the paper I got for results said, word for word:

TEST My Results Normal Range

Triglycerides 40 Under 200
Cholesterol 160 Under 200
HDL 57 Over 40
LDL 95 Under 130
Risk Ratio 2.81 Below 5.0

Your showing us your lipid profile (blood fats)
LDL= low density lipoprotein (bad cholesteral)
HDL= High density lipoprotein (good cholesteral)

all looks well but, you should have talked the Doctor into a hormone panel or two.

Total testosterone and free and bound testosterone levels are helpful to have before starting a cycle. If you know where your levels are normally then you could preform another test post cycle to see if you have fully recoverd.

Wel yeah that would suck...but a prostate exam doesn't involve a tube up the penis. Think more along the lines of anal violation :rainbow:

psychedout said:

LOL. No kidding. Tube up the penis = :bawling:

Top Bottom