Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Input on "The Bodybuilding Truth" wanted....

The Bodybuilding Truth....what did you think?

• I've read it....definitely worth it.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I've read it....save the money.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've not read it....no help here.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

Baby Gorilla

This book (or e-book) by Nelson Montana looks like an interesting read, but I'm wondering who here has read it for themselves.

What did anyone here think of it? There's lots of books out there, and some are worth it. Problem with George's write-ups is that he can make turd on a stick sound like the best thing since sliced bread, so I can't go by that. ;)

I would like to say i have read it but it is taking FOREVER to get this book through the mail since I've ordered from this site about a month ago.:mad:

I had to jump in here.

First of all...

Rouge: On Elite, it's available as an e-book so you should have had instant access to it! If there are any problems, don't hesitate to contact Geogre.

Gorrila: I'm not going to promote my book here but I'll make a couple of comments hat will hopefully clarify some things.

To be frank, I feel the promo is a bit strong. I liked the fact that George was genuinely impressed with the book, and even though the responses I've been getting have been very favorable, I personally feel more comfortable not promising "the world", so to speak.

For the most part, the book is a brass tacks account of the realities of bodybuilding and what can be expected and what is just a pipe dream. It exposes the reality of dieting and how all diets are bogus. There's also a peek behind the scenes of the supplement business along with the "false prophets" within in the industry, and a "best of" of unique exercises, routines, and training pieces.
The drug info is a basic guideline for responsible use and honestly, if you're looking for in-depth hardcore, technical drug information, you'll be disappointed. I'm in the process of finishing another book, BOTTOM LINE BODYBUILDING, which is more AAS info oriented. It should be availabe by early 2003.

Hope this helps.

Baby Gorilla said:
This book (or e-book) by Nelson Montana looks like an interesting read, but I'm wondering who here has read it for themselves.

What did anyone here think of it? There's lots of books out there, and some are worth it. Problem with George's write-ups is that he can make turd on a stick sound like the best thing since sliced bread, so I can't go by that. ;)

Hey bro!

When i first started reading this book, I couldnt stop until i forced myself to bed.. laate at night:).

IMO the book is definately worth the money, and will probably save me $$$$$$ on all the worthless supplements Ive been using prior to reading this book.. I think this is one of the best books I have read about bodybuilding, ever.. . ( no i dont get any profit from saying this :) )

It doesnt cost more than a few gram of "hydrogenized genemanipulated isometric isolated supertriple designer protein" :p

Re: Re: Input on "The Bodybuilding Truth" wanted....

ungbygger said:

It doesnt cost more than a few gram of "hydrogenized genemanipulated isometric isolated supertriple designer protein" :p

It's THAT cheap! Did you see the new sticky up top with new test results. Too bad the old black eye never healed for many former MQ users.

Hmm....

So far one "yes" and nine "don't know"....

Nelson, I'm on the MuscleNow program. It's very brass tacks with emphasis on key base exercises, changing intensity, and proper diet. This guy denounces about all supplement use as he's not found one that does anything that justifies the money spent on it. This guy is also against any gear use.

I've been happy with my program and continue to make gains, but the writeup George did gives the impression your book has the keys to explosive growth that you won't learn anyplace else, but I kinda figure if that was so, I'd have already read it here since how many of us are looking to find that perfect exercise to make a lagging part grow.

BTW, what you have to say about supplement ads doesn't surprise me. As a friend of mine told me about gear use...."If it [advertised product] really was that anabolic, the government would have banned it already."

I read the book and it's a refreshing view and interesting read.

The thing that could be improved, imo, is a description of a program and diet that WOULD work, as opposed to only discussing those things that don't work.

Top Bottom