Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injury Slight Torn Bicep- Suggestions?

LiquidPhire

Hey bros, I went to the doc's earlier and he referred me to the sports medicine guy down the hall but the wait was too long, to make a long story short I couldn't stay for his observation due to exams but the primary care said he could feel a slight tear in the muscle belly. Any ideas besides rest that can speed this healing up, I am in like week 6 of 10 week bulker.. Thx

Liquid2006 said:
Hey bros, I went to the doc's earlier and he referred me to the sports medicine guy down the hall but the wait was too long, to make a long story short I couldn't stay for his observation due to exams but the primary care said he could feel a slight tear in the muscle belly. Any ideas besides rest that can speed this healing up, I am in like week 6 of 10 week bulker.. Thx
My buddy used hgh when he tore his acl and he said it sped up the healing process a lot. I think he only used 2 iu a day

Liquid2006 said:

damn that sucks. How much pain are you in ?

noclue9415 said:
My buddy used hgh when he tore his acl and he said it sped up the healing process a lot. I think he only used 2 iu a day
That is just based on his word though. But i have heard other stories of hgh speeding up the healing process. Thats the best i can do, i dont know of anything else other than multi vitamins and fish oil and glucosamine and chrondrotin. All of those are otc and most already take them daily anyways.

dont do Biceps for a couple of weeks and be VERY careful if you lift on back or chest

also get an MRI,
"I can tell by touching it" is not a sufficient amount of data to form a medical opinion

I tore my muscle from my pec to shoulder and bicep to shoulder pulling the ligaments the same time.
I tried waiting it out but it never really felt the same.

Then i tried 4-5 sessions with a physio-therapist where they used ultra sound, heat, stretching etc.. this helped a little.

After that i tried massage. Went to a special masseuse certified with the sport massage association and has had tons of experience with atheletes from the olymic's, hockey and football.
I have found this to be the best for repairing the muscles and getting them back to strength and flexibility.

Thanks guys, someone I spoke with said NOT to stretch because if its a TEAR it will TEAR further, I already take multi and fishoil. Any truth to this ? It does seem logical though... I have to go back on monday to the sports med guy and im sure ill have a better idea as to how bad the tear is. Pain wise, I am in mild pain nothing to severe, but this has been going on for about a month , I *thought* I let it heal on its own by not working bi's for 2 weeks but after doing curls the other day back to the pain... someone I also spoke with said that a guy came in one time *he works in the billing department of a phys therapy office* and he had a tear but worked through it and it became completely torn , when it got to that point the bicep ended up on high near his shoulder and he COULDNt feel pain... ayeee surgery.

Top Bottom