Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injury recovery need help

Hypnotica

a friend of mine just got released from a major league baseball team...after injuring a knee.... he is having problems recovering.....what would be the best for him to start his comeback and raise the level of playing but not get bulky

decca?
hgh?
others?
Thanks

Deca fine winny no. St will accumulate in the joints plus it has a tendancy to make you stiff not the best athletic drug. Eq is also a good choice or test at lower doses.

I am an experienced juicer. I had a pretty bad rotator injury about 3 years ago. My advice: Do physical therapy. NO ROIDS. I did some Deca and started to grow from it and it further strained my shoulder. Just do a solid 3-6 mos of rehab and do it right. Trust me, its not worth never working out again to speed up the process a few weeks. Your body is hurt, let it heal.

it's not that he needs help healing his knee...it's just returning to training and he feels like his recovery time and body isn't responding fast enough

Top Bottom