Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injury Recovery Cycle - TB500, IGF-1 LR3 and low dose DECA?

Update: neck feels way better, little tight from deadlifting yesterday. Yep sumo deadlifting now, and just had my last shot of test and am trying to get in a much rest as possible this week. Still got biomechanic issues but am doing light overhead movements around 25lbs each hand. I had to say the test and deca combo was great except for the personality side effects. I was running 300 of each a week sometimes more. Neck is way better but still work in progress. I'm taking mk677 as I come off the test. I didn't stick with tb500, and pinning GHRP's got old real quick. Anyone else looking to heal injuries using steroids I'd say they are great if you strained any muscles on your upper body but the cost is high bloating, mild hair loss, mood changes. Compared to not working out for a year it will be worth it as long as everything goes back to normal after pct. Shit was fun though, superhuman healing rates but not worth side effects. If I was doing it just to get jacked; I'd say not worth it. In the case you have to use it I reccomend a shorter ester and shorter cycle. That might have worked out better in my case as well.

Hello.
I have a question regarding TB500. You stated you had an allergic rxn due to bac water. When u changed to sterile eye wash the allergic rxn stopped. Weren't you taking igf and/ or ghrp? Did you have a rxn with the other peptides?
Reason I ask is that I had the exact same rxn to TB500. No other peptide has reacted that way. You switched from bac water with just the TB500?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's bac as I tried everything with it got rash. And then everything (igf lr3, tb500, ghrp's) without and it was fine. I ran tb500 for over a month with sterile eye wash (perservative free) and got no allergic rxn.

Top Bottom