Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injury Recovery Cycle - TB500, IGF-1 LR3 and low dose DECA?

"If it was me. I would run the TB500 for another 3 weeks at 5mg a week and then go down to 1-2mg a week. Test Cyp at 200mg a week, Deca at 100-150mg a week, GH at 2-3 iu's a day." mands from mesorx

I can't afford GH so sticking with GHRP.
GH = >$200/mo
GHRP2or6= <$45/mo

Also there's a body of evidence saying deca in large amounts at least will lead to weaker collogen over time due to a change in gene expression in the collogen, also that huge amounts of test is not good for collagen synthesis...hence running the lower amounts..I'm thinking a lower dose for a longer time is the way to go.

If I ever go on a cycle for fun though I'll probably opt for SARMS

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not sure yet still researching it..I think 125/week would be a good dose but idk all that much...Test C is probably what I am going to go with and ai is armidex...only thing is gotta make sure there ain't benzyl alcohol in it...

Well Ive seen some articles around the net, from medscape and the Like, about Low doses, and still getting the positive effects out of it.
And ofc, as Low as possible Would probably be good.

Yeah low doses seem like they key to avoiding side effects but I'd rather do low , go high for couple weeks, then low again. The results I'm seeing right now are scary good. I was stupid and floor pressed at the gym and my neck is pretty tight right now. Overall though legs feel great, after 50mile bike ride they didn't cramp and only got the shakes near the end. I'm going to continue the hexarelin therapy for another month. I had a few days I went on vacation and had to skip the hex dosage but it was good; I was getting too much bloat. I'm going to reduce dosage to once a day 100mcg, in the evening and go from there. The lethargy from pinning 200mcg this morning sucks but is tolerable with some coffee, the bloat I'm getting is something I don't wanna deal with so I'm scaling back the dosage. If you got any suggestions on what to use to combat the bloat I'd like to know.

Last edited:
Dosing schedule for next 30days:
IGF-LR3 20mcg PW
Hexarelin 100mcg ED
TB500 1.25mg EW
Ostarine 12.5mg ED

2 workouts:
Upper Rehab

Lower Rehab
Light FSQ

Last edited:
Good to see your'e still updating this log :)

Hows ostarine Working out for you?

Also: i finally got my hands on some, tb500....
My rat is gonna try it out for this next Month. And Then we Will se what happens

Well Ive tried Gh Before, but my job involves alot of travelling and not being home for days, so I could Not administer gh to my... Rat, kinda put an end to that.

Im considering running igf1-Lr3 With the tb500
.... For the rat.

Top Bottom