Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injury Recovery Cycle - TB500, IGF-1 LR3 and low dose DECA?

Some of the effects this week:
There is an over all relaxing effect for sure, its very strange not to have the usual body aches after working out. I feel recovery between workouts is greatly improved for the body but CNS still needs time (I'm pretty deconditioned). My calves were always tight and problematic and legs had a strange muscle weakness but from my first dose of IGF-LR3 and TB500 that subsided greatly. My shoulder and neck are much more relaxed and the effectiveness of chin tuck, neck release stretches seems to be increased. I really like the flexibility this stuff gives my muscles; some of which before felt impossible to stretch. I feel metabolism is slightly boosted. There is marked improvement in the bio-mechanics + control of my neck and shoulders due to the relaxing effect. knee feels funky from the increased biking but no pain. spine feels slightly stronger, the disconcerting clicking + sliding feeling when floor pressing was largely absent and on the last sets was only slightly felt (much better than before). I do feel like my calf muscle miraculously healed over night. Time will tell if actual healing of my neck muscles is going on. Hives from Bacteriostatic water are all but cleared up but still itchy (especially at night; took 8 antihistamines before bed yesterday)

I ordered Hexarellin. I plan to start dosing for 1 MONTH cycle starting with 50mcg-100mcg/twice a day. I'm gonna stick with dosing it around my left knee (probably doesn't matter but just in case) top of the thigh and vastus medailis and maybe calf. After doing some reading I feel Hexarellin will be more useful for soft-tissue repair but if you think otherwise let me know. I also ordered Ipamorelin, more TB500 and IGF-1 LR3.

About to pin 5.0 grams of TB500 today to see if there are in any dosage dependent changes..

Last edited:
Damn this is interresting!
Funky how your subjects calves Seem to get better too.
Do you Think its the antiinflammatory effect again? Or is There actual tissue improvement?
Its also kinda Nice how you Seem to be able to just order stuff ;) Would be Nice to be able to do that around here.

Yeah if I were to put my money on it I'd say calf muscle tissue is actually improving. It feels less rubbery/flabby than before but for sure there's some pain masking going on...

I guess its true what they say about soft tissue improvement and tb500 Then.
Also interesting That your subjects seems to be In the "fast improvement"
Group.
I have been Reading ALOT of There logs, and There seems to be two main groups:
those With rather fast results (antiinflammatory effects??)
And those who get a slow buildup, of effect.

(And ofc There is also the Group that gets none/ to almost no results)

Do you think it has something/much to do With your supplements/food regime?

Some of the effects this week:
There is an over all relaxing effect for sure, its very strange not to have the usual body aches after working out. I feel recovery between workouts is greatly improved for the body but CNS still needs time (I'm pretty deconditioned). My calves were always tight and problematic and legs had a strange muscle weakness but from my first dose of IGF-LR3 and TB500 that subsided greatly. My shoulder and neck are much more relaxed and the effectiveness of chin tuck, neck release stretches seems to be increased. I really like the flexibility this stuff gives my muscles; some of which before felt impossible to stretch. I feel metabolism is slightly boosted. There is marked improvement in the bio-mechanics + control of my neck and shoulders due to the relaxing effect. knee feels funky from the increased biking but no pain. spine feels slightly stronger, the disconcerting clicking + sliding feeling when floor pressing was largely absent and on the last sets was only slightly felt (much better than before). I do feel like my calf muscle miraculously healed over night. Time will tell if actual healing of my neck muscles is going on. Hives from Bacteriostatic water are all but cleared up but still itchy (especially at night; took 8 antihistamines before bed yesterday)

I ordered Hexarellin. I plan to start dosing for 1 MONTH cycle starting with 50mcg-100mcg/twice a day. I'm gonna stick with dosing it around my left knee (probably doesn't matter but just in case) top of the thigh and vastus medailis and maybe calf. After doing some reading I feel Hexarellin will be more useful for soft-tissue repair but if you think otherwise let me know. I also ordered Ipamorelin, more TB500 and IGF-1 LR3.

About to pin 5.0 grams of TB500 today to see if there are in any dosage dependent changes..

It's mg's of TB500 you're doing not grams (unless your subject is a very large horse and you have very deep pockets lol).

I guess its true what they say about soft tissue improvement and tb500 Then.
Also interesting That your subjects seems to be In the "fast improvement"
Group.
I have been Reading ALOT of There logs, and There seems to be two main groups:
those With rather fast results (antiinflammatory effects??)
And those who get a slow buildup, of effect.

(And ofc There is also the Group that gets none/ to almost no results)

Do you think it has something/much to do With your supplements/food regime?

I agree antiinflammotory effects are strong and almost immediate, muscle relaxing effects and there is increased cellular turnover or renewal that also improves healing time. At the same time I don't think there are any clinical trails on tb500 so kinda of risky fn' with it... don't know if long term could cause cancer so probably only use for short duration as possible

Yeah you better be carefull With your subject ;)
Then again: its possible to get cancer from everything nowadays. EVERYTHING!
I mean the toys I had as an 80's kid apparently contains all kinds of dangerous sjit....

shot up 2.5mg TB500, ~100mcg Hexarelin, ~100mcg Ipamorelin all IM

I'm sticking to a twice daily shot of 100mcg Hex and if I miss it I'll just do 200mcg in the evening. Got some good advice regarding Deca/Test probably opting for 150mg/week Deca and 200mg/week Test, gonna reduce TB500 dosage to 1mg/week after next week, and run GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 once Hex runs out and I do a month reset.

Overall I'm feeling pretty good spine feels strong (not healed) but aches a little bit (took a few days to appear) can tell I over did it by deadlifting and FSQ. Neck strain is healing very nicely, took 600mcg of Ipam last night, weird vivid dreams and woke up a bit skinnier. Taking a few days off for rest and focus on stretching, rolling and writing down my routine to keep myself in check at the gym...

Top Bottom