Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injury recovery

louder6

[FONT=&quot]I have this buddy who just had shoulder surgery because of a dislocated shoulder. He played out the rest of the season getting cortisone shots. My question is, do you believe in aas for injury recovery and what one(s) would you suggest. If anyone has any knowledge or experience on this it would be much appreciated.[/FONT]

I have this buddy who just had shoulder surgery because of a dislocated shoulder. He played out the rest of the season getting cortisone shots. My question is, do you believe in aas for injury recovery and what one(s) would you suggest. If anyone has any knowledge or experience on this it would be much appreciated.

i hope he was playing at a pro level and not high school or college because that is a very dumb thing to do. you gonna sacrifice your long term shoulder health just so you can help your team that gives two shits about you? makes no sense. i hope he was compensated millions

cortisone shots do not heal. they simply shrink your nerves so you do not feel pain, in reality you are covering up the injury.. he was causing MORE DAMAGE by continuing to play. so that is DUMB right there

next AAS do not heal injuries.. think about it.. if that was true then a guy like Jerry ward who is juicing up his gills wouldn't have an injury like every week.

if you have an injury you gotta let the body heal it without interference and you can use natural support supplements.. n2jointrx is great, ostarine is great, nutrobal is great.. and if you want something stronger then HGH is great.. you can hit me up for codes to all

steroids donā€™t heal injuries, if anything it will make them worse when you come off.
never take AAS in hopes of healing an injury.!

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

NO steroids DO NOT heal injuries whatsoever... there are things like mk2866, mk677 and others that can help speed the process up but nothing is going to outright heal them aside from rest, rehabilitation and recovery

Top Bottom