Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injured on cycle

rickishifter

[FONT=&quot]I am in my 6th week of Test E only cycle (500 mg/week) and have met with a minor injury while overhead pressing. My left back (rear deltoid and some part of the neck) is inflamed. The doc has given an anti-inflammation drug for like 5 days and advised to avoid training for a week. I think, it should get cured in less than a week but considering the worst case of scenario of avoiding training for one week
fdf8c85b-cbef-43cc-99e6-8b1546a156d3
((((.. , I was thinking not to pin myself this Sunday and then start pinning the next week when I am fine. Is this advisable? Obviously, I don't want to inject and waster one week of the drug by avoiding training at all. And If I can do this, could I focus on doing some aerobic work and restricting calories for that week? (just to lose some water, although minor, that I have gained during the cycle)...[/FONT]

Continue cycle and work legs and core. Bring other body parts back in after 2 weeks starting with high reps and strict form...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to pin as usual... what you are asking to do makes zero sense and i have no clue where you came up with that...

i hope to hell he didn't give you prednisone and i hope to hell you didn't actually take that shit

your doctor is a moron. there isn't a single weight lifter who doesn't get these types of injuries. if you threw a drug every time you got a boo boo at the gym we all would be junkies

don't take a damn thing, just take a few days off and go back and train light

Top Bottom