Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injured on cycle

paleohoe

[FONT=&quot]Yesterday when I was taking a bath I suddenly noticed a pain in my shoulder, I couldn't raise my arm over my head and now it hurts whenever I use it. I'm gonna rest completely 3-4 days and see a doctor of it doesn't get better.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My question is regarding the cycle I'm on. I'm on seventh week of test c and I dont know if I should just end cycle and start pct if the problem continues (because the I can't really train upper body) or if I should just train lower body and wait and continue to inject for the rest of the time?[/FONT]

That's really your call. Getting injured anytime sucks, but doubly so on cycle. I have had a few injuries on cycle myself, and so far I have been able to train around those injuries until they heal. Whatever decision you make, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

i would wait and see what type of injury this is first without overreacting... it could be something very very minor, you just dont know yet... no need to rush or over think at this point

i would wait and see what type of injury this is first without overreacting... it could be something very very minor, you just dont know yet... no need to rush or over think at this point
Agreed. Rest amd give it a few days. Then you'll know if it's a true injury that needs medical attention or not

Top Bottom