Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injured on AAS

bodakyellow

[FONT=&quot]So my dad has been using test e 500mg, DECA 400mg, and dbol 40mg for 4 weeks. Yesterday he hurt his back affecting his sciatic nerve and he has to have surgery. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How do I go about pct, and will these compounds affect anything with surgery? Should he tell them he has been using roids..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is fucked up![/FONT]

I don't even know how to respond to this since there is so much wrong, so I'll just talk about PCT. Stop injections now. Deca is a long ester, so wait 2 weeks before starting PCT. Check out the PCT sticky for details of how to run PCT. Finally, no the SERMs should not affect the surgery.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

So my dad has been using test e 500mg, DECA 400mg, and dbol 40mg for 4 weeks. Yesterday he hurt his back affecting his sciatic nerve and he has to have surgery.

How do I go about pct, and will these compounds affect anything with surgery? Should he tell them he has been using roids..

This is fucked up!

Indeed it is.

Top Bottom