Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injections: Using 2 Muscle Groups At A Time

ripped1979

CAN I INJECT 400MG EQ SPLIT UP INTO 2 MUSCLE GROUPS , EXAMPLE, QUADS AND BICEPS IN ONE DAY, INSTEAD OF EVERY 4 DAYS.. ALSO DO THE SHOTS HURT LIKE TEST? OR IS IT MORE OF A TIGHT PAIN LIKE DECA? AND ONE MORE QUESTION...IS IT WISE TO INJECT A FULL CC OF EQ INTO MY BIS? I ONLY 17-18 INCH BI'S JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE

ripped1979 said:
CAN I INJECT 400MG EQ SPLIT UP INTO 2 MUSCLE GROUPS , EXAMPLE, QUADS AND BICEPS IN ONE DAY, INSTEAD OF EVERY 4 DAYS.. ALSO DO THE SHOTS HURT LIKE TEST? OR IS IT MORE OF A TIGHT PAIN LIKE DECA? AND ONE MORE QUESTION...IS IT WISE TO INJECT A FULL CC OF EQ INTO MY BIS? I ONLY 17-18 INCH BI'S JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE

If your only gonna do 400mg/wk why not take one shot per week? As for bi's and tri's I would only do 1/2cc at a time.

Maxx >>>>>

hey ultra i just gave u some karma points bro! thanks for the advice! hook me up hint hint!! also i would think eq works better in the bis than deca agreed?

ripped1979 said:
hey ultra i just gave u some karma points bro! thanks for the advice! hook me up hint hint!! also i would think eq works better in the bis than deca agreed?

why would u think that? bro if u really want to get your bi's up and get good localized growth look for non-esterfied steroids. things such as winny and test suspension would do nicely here. with eq or deca over time u could possibly gain some from it due to the oil stressing the fascia sorrounding the muscle allowing for increased growth.

hey mike

i would love nothing more than to stack every damn steroid on the face of this lovely planet..but i'm also prone to hairloss..sux! i have to watch what i take..

I do 3cc of deca in l glute and 2cc+1cc of deca and test in the right both one after the other. That's 500mg a week of test and 400mg of deca i fing it works out easier to schedule that way.

are you using EQ @ 50mg/ml is that why the multiple shots? i have injected 2CC's into my Bi of EQ and it wanst that bad but i dont suggest it for everyone or for anything painful like test.

Eq helps take away pain in a test shot so there isnt alot of pain from it. I am currently running
400 of eq EW doing 4 injections a week. and 500 Test Ew.

i have the EQ 50 and it sucks at times i feel like a pin cushion but ohh well. Next time ill get the EQ 200.

From all the info i have gathered just dont inj. more than 3-4CC's in any muscle group per week.

Good luck Bro

Top Bottom