x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Injections: Using 2 Muscle Groups At A Time

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Injections: Using 2 Muscle Groups At A Time within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: CAN I INJECT 400MG EQ SPLIT UP INTO 2 MUSCLE GROUPS , EXAMPLE, QUADS AND BICEPS IN ONE DAY, INSTEAD OF EVERY 4 DAYS.. ALSO DO THE SHOTS HURT LIKE TEST? OR IS IT MORE OF A TIGHT PAIN LIKE DECA? AND ONE MORE QUESTION...IS IT WISE TO INJECT A FULL CC OF EQ INTO MY BIS? I ONLY 17-18 INCH BI'S JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

Injections: Using 2 Muscle Groups At A Time

CAN I INJECT 400MG EQ SPLIT UP INTO 2 MUSCLE GROUPS , EXAMPLE, QUADS AND BICEPS IN ONE DAY, INSTEAD OF EVERY 4 DAYS.. ALSO DO THE SHOTS HURT LIKE TEST? OR IS IT MORE OF A TIGHT PAIN LIKE DECA? AND ONE MORE QUESTION...IS IT WISE TO INJECT A FULL CC OF EQ INTO MY BIS? I ONLY 17-18 INCH BI'S JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE

Re: Injections: Using 2 Muscle Groups At A Time

Originally posted by ripped1979
    CAN I INJECT 400MG EQ SPLIT UP INTO 2 MUSCLE GROUPS , EXAMPLE, QUADS AND BICEPS IN ONE DAY, INSTEAD OF EVERY 4 DAYS.. ALSO DO THE SHOTS HURT LIKE TEST? OR IS IT MORE OF A TIGHT PAIN LIKE DECA? AND ONE MORE QUESTION...IS IT WISE TO INJECT A FULL CC OF EQ INTO MY BIS? I ONLY 17-18 INCH BI'S JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE

If your only gonna do 400mg/wk why not take one shot per week? As for bi's and tri's I would only do 1/2cc at a time.

Maxx >>>>>

Pro Bodybuilder

hey max or any eq vets.....

will i get any perminant growth from bi injections with eq..hairloss? i am prone

Pro Bodybuilder
    anyone

Cyborg
    yea you can get pretty good growth give it a try...

Pro Bodybuilder
    hey ultra i just gave u some karma points bro! thanks for the advice! hook me up hint hint!! also i would think eq works better in the bis than deca agreed?

Guru
    Originally posted by ripped1979
    hey ultra i just gave u some karma points bro! thanks for the advice! hook me up hint hint!! also i would think eq works better in the bis than deca agreed?
    why would u think that? bro if u really want to get your bi's up and get good localized growth look for non-esterfied steroids. things such as winny and test suspension would do nicely here. with eq or deca over time u could possibly gain some from it due to the oil stressing the fascia sorrounding the muscle allowing for increased growth.

Pro Bodybuilder

hey mike

i would love nothing more than to stack every damn steroid on the face of this lovely planet..but i'm also prone to hairloss..sux! i have to watch what i take..

Good Broly
    I do 3cc of deca in l glute and 2cc+1cc of deca and test in the right both one after the other. That's 500mg a week of test and 400mg of deca i fing it works out easier to schedule that way.

Good Broly
    are you using EQ @ 50mg/ml is that why the multiple shots? i have injected 2CC's into my Bi of EQ and it wanst that bad but i dont suggest it for everyone or for anything painful like test.

Eq helps take away pain in a test shot so there isnt alot of pain from it. I am currently running
    400 of eq EW doing 4 injections a week. and 500 Test Ew.

i have the EQ 50 and it sucks at times i feel like a pin cushion but ohh well. Next time ill get the EQ 200.

From all the info i have gathered just dont inj. more than 3-4CC's in any muscle group per week.

Good luck Bro