Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injections site soreness

BruceWayne21

I've taken my second injection and suffering from soreness and swelling, first time I injected in my thigh, Lord have mercy, I'll never do that again, next injection was in my shoulder, sore as hell and swelling. I wonder is this normal. Does it get better. No way I can do this once a week. I think I'm going to 500mg , once a month. Does anybody else have this bad of injection soreness.

If it is your first cycle then virgin muscle is the reason for the PIP. That and your technique is not good yet. It takes practice and time. Pin glutes instead. Way less pain and super easy to do.

There are 5 main causes of PIP:
first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point. The shorter the ester - the more PIP
second, the concentration of the gear. The higher the concentration - the more PIP
third, the solvents used. The more BA - the more PIP
fourth, injecting too quickly
fifth, virgin muscle.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Here are 3 tips to reduce PIP[/FONT]

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

Ok, thanks guys, appreciate the tips, my second injection in my deltoid it seems to be doing better, not as sore, I like the tip of warming the solution, I massage the area and put a heat pad on it. First injection in my thigh, dam it boy, I'm also a rookie, so I figured that had something to do with it.

Well, I'm a firefighter, when I hired on at age 27, there were a few young bucks like me running circles around the old timers, man, we would be busting our butts and the older guys would be standing around, I told myself, I'll never do that, well 20yrs later I catch myself acting like the old timers, I have a cousin that has been taking TA for yrs, so I decided to do something, I still have 10yrs to go to retire and I don't have the drive, but I'll tell u, it's been a few yrs since I woke up in the morning, pitching a tent, if u know what I mean, after my 3rd injection I've noticed I'm pitching a tent again, lol, I thought dam, this stuff is working, I've researched and tried numerous over the counter crap, non of it works.

I've taken my second injection and suffering from soreness and swelling, first time I injected in my thigh, Lord have mercy, I'll never do that again, next injection was in my shoulder, sore as hell and swelling. I wonder is this normal. Does it get better. No way I can do this once a week. I think I'm going to 500mg , once a month. Does anybody else have this bad of injection soreness.

Waste of time.

Top Bottom