Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injections in the morning or evening.

sjhaxp

Sorry if this has been posted before...I did a search first. Any benefit or preference on when to take injections ?

I usually go home for lunch (live close to work) and inject. Its the perfect time to do it because my wife isnt around
smile.gif

------------------
My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion, destroy my enemy and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.
-Schwarzenegger

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

Suspension said:
Some people get a mental boost if they inject before a workout.
new to this just started deka cycle. Shot 300 mg about 2 hours ago, Could u tell me when i'll feel/see the 1st effects?

sjhaxp said:
Sorry if this has been posted before...I did a search first. Any benefit or preference on when to take injections ?

I prefer the morning. Gives me extra incentive to get up early.

Originally Posted by sjhaxp

There are no additional benefits when to take injections, its your preference as to what time of day you want it. Personally, I like to inject before I sleep as so I reduce the chances of aggravating my injection site.

peace :)

I have heard of site injections with injectible winstrol. Does this also apply to sus 250 injections?

Top Bottom