Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injections hurt each time

editrald

This is my first time doing injections and each time I inject I get a lot of pain it feels like I'm getting hit by a baseball bat and things swell up

do you think that I should massage the area that I am injecting and that will help or do you think that has more to do with the quality of the year I'm using?

I’m doing sustanon250 and testosterone propionate

both are injectins that can cause PIP... you really want to avoid short esters on a first cycle because you are not used to pinning and you have to pin them every other day... why are you even using both as it is? theres no need whatsoever to use sustanon and test prop...

Testosterone Propionate often causes people pain as can sustanon so it could be both, especially with higher volumes of use. I would select one or the other, likely sustanon since this is a first cycle for you and just go with that

This is my first time doing injections and each time I inject I get a lot of pain it feels like I'm getting hit by a baseball bat and things swell up

do you think that I should massage the area that I am injecting and that will help or do you think that has more to do with the quality of the year I'm using?

I’m doing sustanon250 and testosterone propionate

sustanon and test prop is going to hurt, both have prop in them and thats a painful ester

you should massage the site and change test prop to test enan imo

thats because of the testosterone propionate
better split the test prop from sustanon on injection time

Top Bottom