Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Spots (Why does it hurt?) vain??

GearHead7662

I have been taking omnadren and my first injection was painful because i can feel that extra push through when it goes into the muscle but iam thinking it hurts was because it went through a vain to get into the muscle.

I just did another injection but did not feel anypain like i did the first time.

What is the main reason you hurt after an injection? is it because you go through a vain or just because you get into the mucle to deep?

When I inject I do it from the side of my ass just above the "dent" so to speak so its sure to hit in the muscle.

Didnt bleed at all with this injection at all i did today. no pain no blood but iam sure it hit the muscle it was 1.5 inch needle.

If you guys can make sense of what iam saying here give me your help .

Gear

1. 1.5 inch needles should be for ass only
2. over shaking of the needle while giving injection is going to cause the site to be sore.
3. going through a vein will cause pain especially when going in, but going through vein doesnt mean u need to pull out and re stick
4. getting in a vein u can normally tell because it hurts more then normal. (you know ur in a vein when u aspirate and draw blood)-- take it out and re poke.
5. heating gear helps to lessen the pain
6. massaging the area helps . do it before and after injections.

its importaant to note that no matter how by the book you, go some shots are gunna hurt more then other some for no reason some for obvious. reasons such s hitting a vein.

Its All Genetics said:
1. 1.5 inch needles should be for ass only
2. over shaking of the needle while giving injection is going to cause the site to be sore.
3. going through a vein will cause pain especially when going in, but going through vein doesnt mean u need to pull out and re stick
4. getting in a vein u can normally tell because it hurts more then normal. (you know ur in a vein when u aspirate and draw blood)-- take it out and re poke.
5. heating gear helps to lessen the pain
6. massaging the area helps . do it before and after injections.

its importaant to note that no matter how by the book you, go some shots are gunna hurt more then other some for no reason some for obvious. reasons such s hitting a vein.
good post..

for some reason when i take shots on the right side of my body i hardly feel it, but it usually stings when i take shots on the left side (glutes or shoulders). btw, how close to the hip are you supposed to hit the glute?

Top Bottom