Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Speed?

RickO'Shea

Gravemaker & Gunslinger
Platinum
Hey EF'ers Im about to stick myself for the first time. I've watched some videos on IM injections and they show taking the needle and very quickly ramming it into the site. Is that how you guys do it or can I go a little slower....like just push it in?....sorry new to this:Chef::D:Chef:

:biggrin:Slow Slow Slow for me. Slow is the way to go. Also warm it up in your hand, get from room temp up to body temp=much more comfortable. Pending on what youre shooting you may or may not get pain. If you do then put it on a heating pad and massage 2z/day.
Dont forget to aspirate, you only need to pull back a little tiny bit to know if you are in a vein or not.
So here you go,
1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
2.Wipe area with alcohol, also wipe tops of vials.
3.Use a draw needle to draw from vial.
4.Switch needles from draw needle to inject needle, check for air bubble and tap syringe barrel if necessary.
5. Shoot a little tiny bit of substance from needle to get air out and lube needel.
6.Insert needle fast or slow up to you, I like slow, aspirate.
7. Inject substance
8. Quickly remove needle, pull straight out.
9.Lightly massage injection site.
Enjoy Bro!

don't insert the needle fast. You should go slow and if you feel that you are getting close to a nerve you will be able to stop.

Rick if you push slow you're gonna feel some pain as you break thru the skin the faster you poke the less you will feel ,heck some of mine are as smooth as butter,heres a tip ,before sticking allow a drop to run down the pin holding at an angle while rotating the syringe this will lubricate the pin and allow it to go in smoother.Delts are my favorite.

:)

RADAR

Thanks guys That cleared up alot of confusion!
Also, can I mix 1.5 cc's each of Test C and Bold Cyp in the same syringe and shoot in two different spots? or is it better to use two different syringes for 1.5cc's of test and 1.5 of EQ?

its better to use 2 syringes or just change the needle after you inject the first 1.5cc because the needle wil dull and the second shot will not go in so smoothly. Some sites like the glutes can take 3cc no problem so you can just inject there all at once.

you can mix yes

no more then 3 cc per site

as far as inject do a slow twisting side to side motion and 'spin' the pin in.

also pinch skin to distract you from pain of poke

95% of pain in the first break of skin

mmh...3cc in total is a lot of oil for one spot...but not the end of the world. I'd put 3 cc in glutes and quads, but not in delts, lats, pec or bi's. Or you can shoot twice, one for the test and one for the eq. About injecting half in one spot, then pulling out and poking a different spot for the second half....it could create additional scar tissue from the used needle.

my inject tonight was kinda weird. right glute 1cc. usually goes like butter but for some reason my skin seemed to act like rubber. There was much more resistance than normal. Aborted, replaced the needle and tried again, same thing so I just man'd up and made it happen. Weird though.

Cool guys thanks for the responses!
I am shooting 3cc's total, and I'll just use two different syringes! Thanks again for all the tips!

Top Bottom