Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injection sites

eyekanseayoo

imma pretty paranoid guy when it comes to injections.. it took me like 7 weeks to start doin my own the first time around.. and i only rotated my ass.. which was probably not a good idea.. this time around I want to hit different sites.. Im just nervous about it.. with my test and eq.. what should my injection sites look like?? how often do i switch it up and what size pins in each site??

quads, glutes, lats, delts
same size as mike.
with those 4 spots, you hit the same again after 8 days; that keeps the area perfectly healed and safe from scar tissue.

Where do you inject in the lat?

I was going to use a slin pin and inject in my quad today, but could not fill the syringe, so just injected in my delt.

Thinking tricepts tomorrow, hate quads

agreed check out spotinjections.com the site is a know how for every commom injection site + some

gettnlarge01 said:
just educate yourself

Think that's what he's doing by making this thread but thanks you actually mentioned a few I didn't know you could inject in. Well check out the website too.

I haven't inj. ever, still waiting for my gear to come from nov. 28 but i keep telling myself nothing can be as bad as when i got injections in my nut sac for my vasectomy. ............i hope

Top Bottom