Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injection sites

vinnie

here is the deal. my ass is like a fucking pumpkin right now. i have to inject somewhere else. im on ttokkyo test and ttokkyo eq.

------------------
3dflagsdotcom_armen2wm.gif

The quads are the best. I will never go back to shooting the glutes.

------------------
My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion, destroy my enemy and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.
-Schwarzenegger

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

I personally LOVE quads for injection(you know outside only, right), only problem I EVER had was Glutes. I also find triceps (yes) an excellent inject site, no problems ever. Biceps work well too. I HATE delt injections, always get sore. You can do calves too, Be careful of veins. Believe it or not, lats are a good site if yours are pretty thick, again, beware of veins.

to be honest, I love the glutes. no pain, and if you do it high enough...right below the iliac crest....there isn't any soreness. but I can see why people don't like it, the reach around, etc. It's just so hard to screw up with all that muscle and fat and no major blood vessels or nerves (unless you hit the sciatica and then you will be unable to type on this computer let alone lift weights.)
Delts are great becuase usually you can see the veins and avoid them. quads are my third choice.
I might start injecting in my gums....OUCH..just kidding.

Top Bottom