Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injection sites

krishna

Ok now I really want to know. How often should you change injection sites to get the best results during a cycle?

krishna said:
Ok now I really want to know. How often should you change injection sites to get the best results during a cycle?
undefinedSome sites are better for different gear. Give us more info on youe cycle....

krishna said:

Whether you change injection sites won't make a difference on results. If you're doing 2 injections a week, you can alternate between legs or glutes. Unless you hit the same exact spot every time, you don't have to worry about scar tissue.

It's my first cycle. Started at 250 mg for the 1st 4 weeks, and doing 375 mg now. I've hit shoulders all except once, when I hit bicepts. Got it off injectionsites.com on where to go.

krishna said:
It's my first cycle. Started at 250 mg for the 1st 4 weeks, and doing 375 mg now. I've hit shoulders all except once, when I hit bicepts. Got it off injectionsites.com on where to go.

Oh and it's sustanon

I alternate between both thighs and each ass cheek. Each one gets hit twice every eight days with 1.5 mls.

With sust, does where you put it make a difference on where you gain at all. I've noticed my shoulders are getting huge from all the shoulder hits, and the medial delt where it goes is bigger than the rest of my shoulder. I doubt it's from the way I've been working out cause I've had this routine before and this didn't happen.

Top Bottom