Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injection sites?

B

Bigredcanecorso

Hey bro's, I am on my 2nd cycle 1st was 8 wks of omndren. 2nd cycle is omndren/deca my question is does it matter where you inject? I have been shooting in the glutes just switching cheeks. I have read some guys shooting in their delts, thighs etc... does it matter and why? Does it matter glutes, delts, etc... Thanks

I can't do glutes, as I won't be able to sit down for 2 weeks. I inject in my delts only. Never had a problem.

AMGETR said:
I can't do glutes, as I won't be able to sit down for 2 weeks. I inject in my delts only. Never had a problem.

I have been injecting in my delt for a few weeks now, Turkish Susta. I cant fucking moove my arms for a week after injection. i use a 1.5cm needle and that should be enough right?

Bigredcanecorso said:
Hey bro's, I am on my 2nd cycle 1st was 8 wks of omndren. 2nd cycle is omndren/deca my question is does it matter where you inject? I have been shooting in the glutes just switching cheeks. I have read some guys shooting in their delts, thighs etc... does it matter and why? Does it matter glutes, delts, etc... Thanks

I would do shoulders (rotation), glutes, and possible arms.

Mr.X

i like to hit as many different area as possible....after a long cycle the you'll notice the areas you injected most become more painfull and the gear goes in much slower...so i try and hit every injectable area depending upon how painfull the gear is...the more pain full, i go with a larger muscle...**scar tissue**

Bigredcanecorso said:
Doesnt matter where you inject, whatever is better and less painful and easy for you, then inject it there. I like chest injections and legs. No more ass and shoulders.

calfs 4, glutes 2, inner lower thigh 2, outer middle thigh 2, hip 2. 12 spots
Those are the least painful for me.

Top Bottom