Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection sites

passout

[FONT=&quot]I pin and rotate glutes and both quads using 23g 1.5 dart. For some reason I have bad luck with my left quad. Recently I pinned what felt like a nerve there and my leg jerked and has been very sore for a week. It's better now but damn does that make me cautious. Anybody have memorable pin stories?[/FONT]

Nothing super crazy, but I have stuck a pin in my quad before that hit a nerve or something and made it contract as well. Definitely creepy, but I immediately backed the pin out, screwed on fresh one, and stuck it again. Personally, I would suggest dropping to a 25g 1" for quads and a 25g 1.5" for glutes. You will need to warm your vials first, but you will run into less issues.

I pin and rotate glutes and both quads using 23g 1.5 dart. For some reason I have bad luck with my left quad. Recently I pinned what felt like a nerve there and my leg jerked and has been very sore for a week. It's better now but damn does that make me cautious. Anybody have memorable pin stories?

There's your problem lol

[FONT=&quot]I pin and rotate glutes and both quads using 23g 1.5 dart. For some reason I have bad luck with my left quad. Recently I pinned what felt like a nerve there and my leg jerked and has been very sore for a week. It's better now but damn does that make me cautious. Anybody have memorable pin stories?[/FONT]
Your technique may be off. Or maybe just avoid that spot if it diesnt work for you

Top Bottom