Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site redness and sore (?'s)...

Pityocamptes

Since no one could answer this question on the Supplement Board I figuered someone on the Anabolic Board could answer it. (yes I know PH are not the same, so please don't flame). I ordered a "kit" that makes prohormones injectable. The finshed product consists of 19-Nordiol and 4-AD at around 100mg/ml. Sometimes the injection site will be a little sore for a few days. Also, sometimes the site will also be a little red and then it disappears after around three days or so. What is the explanation for this? I'm using a 25g x 1 syringe. Could it be that since this is a 'foreign' element in the body it irritates it for a few days until absorption? I know what abcesses are (have had one before) and these are not abcesses. Any ideas?

Reply:

I'm not sure what you mean by that. The kit was from "A". Could it be that the body may not be able absorb the product. I know that PH's were probably originally made to be taken orally, not by injection. It is weird because some days its nice and clean and others the site gets sore and red for a few days. If it makes a difference I have been injecting into the bi's. Any other comments. Thanks.

It is usually caused by improper injection technique or an unsterile solution.

Either way, stop using that stuff.

Top Bottom