Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site pain after 3 days. Infection?

pridecommitment

I injected sustanon 250 into right glute Sunday night. Cleaned everything sterilized and all. Monday morning was brutal, as was tuesday and wednesday, where i could barely lie down on it. Last night, wednesday, I used a foam roller and gritted my teeth and went through some pretty bad pain getting the knots out. It was red and pretty bruised also VERY hard to the touch last night. Today, thursday morning, it remains red, and bruised but slightly less pain i think, maybe because of the roller last night. It is a little less hard in some areas but still hard in others. Any suggestions?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Yeah, make sure it's not Methelethylketone in that vial instead of regular old sustanon. Lol. No, not funny I know. This is the first pin from that vial?

def why. i know when i did some sust i couldnt even walk. and i needed to walk around for work so i resulted to going in the arms.

i figure cause it's your first one the body is in pain from a foreign object. I had a bump on my arse cheek for a bit once before too. if the redness isn't spreading I don't think it's too serious.

ive done a cycle of test e before and never had anything like this. Maybe i went too far and hurt some of the muscle? Its been FOUR days and still unbearable to use the glutes. If i try to flex it you can see how it is inflamed

It's normal bro... if you don't have a fever etc, give it a few days... I don't ever shoot glutes and this is why...lol I only do quads and delts, rotating between them...

The fact that is is hard is actually a good sign. :)

Top Bottom