Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site pain

Bruising is not a sign of infection. Hot/Red/Pussy is. Also, if you have a fever.

I got my first bruise the other day and how I did it was I injected straight into my delt and when pushing the plunger kind of bend the syringe upward so the muscle got a little bit of trauma.

Virgin pip feels like its really bruised, but there isn't necessarily one.

Bruising is not a sign of infection. Hot/Red/Pussy is. Also, if you have a fever.

I got my first bruise the other day and how I did it was I injected straight into my delt and when pushing the plunger kind of bend the syringe upward so the muscle got a little bit of trauma.

Virgin pip feels like its really bruised, but there isn't necessarily one.

I suppose I should've said I'm more concerned with the swelling. It's noticeably swollen, no puss and no fever though.

Well, you know what to watch for. If you do get any of the infection symptoms (which swelling by itself really isn't one, IME) don't wait for them to get bad. Go to a doctor. Since its your first inject you are understandably nervous but no reason to freak out just yet :) Try ibuprofen - it may reduce the inflammation and pain.

Sounds to me like you ruptured a blood vessel. This is a common occurrence when taking injections. Usually, the only result from rupturing blood vessels is that the injection site will be bruised and sore for a number of days after the shot. To avoid injecting into a major blood vessel, remember to slightly pull back on the stopper and check for blood. If a syringe fills with blood, the needle is in a vessel and a different injection site should be used (other side).

Top Bottom