Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site making things difficult

SwitchMan

(first injection ever)Injected 2ccs of Test e and test p into my right glute. Slightly sore the first day(monday march 3rd) the second day was near unbearable Felt like mike tyson gave me a fucking charlie horse. Called off work the third day because it was getting hard to hide my limp and still was impoossible to walk on. Slight swelling on the third night but not really red. Woke up this morning hurt slightly less and I do mean slightly noticebly swollen but if there is any redness it is just a vagina hair redder than my other ass cheek. I felt slightly feverish since the second night kind like achey joints and body soreness. I have been massaging the area at least once a day since the second night and drinking lots of fluids. I don't think it's an abcess it's not knotty like that more puffy and widespread and is noticebly less tender to the touch than the second night Going to the doctor tomorrow if it's not noticebly better by tomorrow. Feedback by everyone would be greatly appreciated. been taking tylenol for the pain. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely hard to walk around!! will be checking periodically throughout today and tonight to soak in the infinite knowlege.

thanks everyone

SwitchMan said:
(first injection ever)Injected 2ccs of Test e and test p into my right glute. Slightly sore the first day(monday march 3rd) the second day was near unbearable Felt like mike tyson gave me a fucking charlie horse. Called off work the third day because it was getting hard to hide my limp and still was impoossible to walk on. Slight swelling on the third night but not really red. Woke up this morning hurt slightly less and I do mean slightly noticebly swollen but if there is any redness it is just a vagina hair redder than my other ass cheek. I felt slightly feverish since the second night kind like achey joints and body soreness. I have been massaging the area at least once a day since the second night and drinking lots of fluids. I don't think it's an abcess it's not knotty like that more puffy and widespread and is noticebly less tender to the touch than the second night Going to the doctor tomorrow if it's not noticebly better by tomorrow. Feedback by everyone would be greatly appreciated. been taking tylenol for the pain. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

when you say 2ccs of test e and prop, do you mean 2cc total? or 2cc of each?

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you inject?
What size pin?
How deep did you go?
How long did you leave the pin in?
Did you see any oil coming from the injection site?

PappaD said:
How did you inject?
What size pin?
How deep did you go?
How long did you leave the pin in?
Did you see any oil coming from the injection site?

23 1 and half
all the way in
30 seconds

test e 125mg
test p 125mg
2ccs total

buddy of mine everthing the same and is perfectly fine
right glute shot

SwitchMan said:
(first injection ever)Injected 2ccs of Test e and test p into my right glute. Slightly sore the first day(monday march 3rd) the second day was near unbearable Felt like mike tyson gave me a fucking charlie horse. Called off work the third day because it was getting hard to hide my limp and still was impoossible to walk on. Slight swelling on the third night but not really red. Woke up this morning hurt slightly less and I do mean slightly noticebly swollen but if there is any redness it is just a cunt hair redder than my other ass cheek. I felt slightly feverish since the second night kind like achey joints and body soreness. I have been massaging the area at least once a day since the second night and drinking lots of fluids. I don't think it's an abcess it's not knotty like that more puffy and widespread and is noticebly less tender to the touch than the second night Going to the doctor tomorrow if it's not noticebly better by tomorrow. Feedback by everyone would be greatly appreciated. been taking tylenol for the pain. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We all respond differently to shots. Your body is fighting the injection right now, don't panic. I had pinkness, swelling, tendrils and soreness from my first ever AAS delt inject for about 8 days. Now I shove 1.5cc's of primo into each side without flinching. However, I still get extremely sore and pinkness when I swing test enanthate into my quads. Don't get yourself worked up, it will go away. Next time don't shove 2cc's into a body part that isn't used to the substance yet. Start off slow with 1cc at the most. CVS has adhesive hot wraps for $6 bucks. Slap one on your ass before you go to bed. Even perfect injects can leave you sore like this for days.

Oh, and suck it up :)

Top Bottom