Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site knot and pain

Even with the nurse GF jabbing it can come down to the following:

1) Frequency. How many jabs a week?
2) You've only got to tense up now and again and it'll hurt more than when you're relaxed.
3) Switching glutes
4) The four sites not being far enough apart.

Or, as you say, an issue with product. Just a small change in the ratio of the carrier can promote soreness.

2) You've only got to tense up now and again and it'll hurt more than when you're relaxed.
3) Switching glutes

Or, as you say, an issue with product. Just a small change in the ratio of the carrier can promote soreness.
perfectly said brother

3) Switching glutes

Two injections per week was going to add the Deca but like I said before I never had this problem in 5 years. I've read some bad reviews from the site I use on here. Thinking that they must be doing something wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Two injections per week was going to add the Deca but like I said before I never had this problem in 5 years. I've read some bad reviews from the site I use on here. Thinking that they must be doing something wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We also sometimes see issues with a change of carrier giving some allergic reactions

Top Bottom