Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site killing me. Help please...

IlCapoFino

I did my first shot of kharachi sust yesturday (285mg) It got sore almost immediately. I rubbed it down and ran hot water on it for a while in the shower. I can barely move my leg this morning is this normal. I mean, i knew it was going to be sore, but this is terrible. It was a thigh inject with a 23g 1 1/2 in. needle. Went all the way in. Thanks for replies. ~3rd

IlCapoFino said:
I did my first shot of kharachi sust yesturday (285mg) It got sore almost immediately. I rubbed it down and ran hot water on it for a while in the shower. I can barely move my leg this morning is this normal. I mean, i knew it was going to be sore, but this is terrible. It was a thigh inject with a 23g 1 1/2 in. needle. Went all the way in. Thanks for replies. ~3rd

use a smaller syringe and a shorter needle bro... 25 gauge...1 inch... by thigh .. do you meen quad?:p ;)

Johnny, i'm just running 35mg dbol ed. No mixing available. DAMN IT! Thanks for your help. ~3rd

oh yea, can't wait to thursday to destroy my other quad.

i dunno what else to tell you....try heating the amp in hot water and then inject....change the needle after loading the syringe to assure sharpness cuz hitting it on the side or bottom of the vial will dull it......do you have a magic bag?..or hot water bottle?...either of these would work better than a hot shower....when i did ip cyp in my quad i couldnt walk right for a week...try doing it in your glute...this wont impair everyday functionig as bad.....good luck

so what r complaining about...must not b bad enuf to stop..so...wheres the problem??

oh yea, can't wait to thursday to destroy my other quad.

ded pres, looking for some advise on how to improve the situation. Relax.

Johnny, i'll try heating the amp, and heating the site afterwards. I did change pins for optimal sharpness. Thanks again ~3rd

i remember my first shot of sust...ahhhhh just like yesterday...i loved limping around for a few days, try mixing it with deca or eq it will not hurt as much also rub the site before and after you inject it helps a bunch

Top Bottom