Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site inflammation

millen55

Checked as best I could to see this question was not a dupe, but looking for some much appreciated advice.

Started first cycle in over 20 years this past weekend. Planning to do 1 shot per week of an UGL test blend with 250 mg. enanthate and 250 mg. cyp., along with a once per week of 300 mg. deca from same lab. Both use 2% BA in grapeseed oil.

Went deep into each glute with a cc of each on Sunday, using good sterile technique. Three possible issues: I did not wipe the top of the vial after popping the caps, I used same needle to draw as to inject (one for each compound) and I did not aspirate either time. Left side site (deca) no issue during or since. Right side (test) went very deep and no issue during, but starting that evening I felt some tightening. Over the two days that followed swelling developed, along with pain. No reddening, no heat. My friend who uses the same materials says it happens from time to time, and not to sweat it, use ibuprofen and wait it out for a few days. It is now three days, and I believe the pain has lessened slightly today, but I am watching closely before going to my doctor for another opinion and some antibiotics.

I am concerned about a deep infection and possible abscess, as I may have delivered any possible bacteria from the cap pretty deeply. However, could it be the material itself that casues irritation, especially in a first time user? Or in using the needle I used to draw, could I have dulled it enough to have caused some tissue damage, and the inflammation is nothing to worry about?

I am a 45 year old male, BF maybe 15%, in decent shape, 5'10" and about 210, have been strength training for over 20 years.

Thanks in advance for the feedback, it is appreciated.

Last edited:
I think you're fine.. You either left some oil in your fat, which makes a painful knot...or you just have gear that hurts.. I just changed my brand of Tren and it hurts like a mofo compared to my home brew. As long as there is no redness or swelling you should be fine. Wipe off the stoppers with rubbing alcohol, I use 91% instead of 71%. Wipe your injection site.. Make sure you let both the stoppers dry and the injection site dry off also...isopropyl fucking hurts once is gets passed the skin..

Bro, edit the post and take the UG lab name out of the post.

As far as the pain, I wouldn't get to worked up, the fact that there is no heat is good. Alot of these UG test blend up around 400mgs/ml, are known for paiunful injection sites. I had that happen on a few of my shots a couple years ago doing a UG blend at 400mg/ml. But if you feel like the prob doesn't go away soon then I would check it out.

Burpees said:
I think you're fine.. You either left some oil in your fat, which makes a painful knot...or you just have gear that hurts.. I just changed my brand of Tren and it hurts like a mofo compared to my home brew. As long as there is no redness or swelling you should be fine. Wipe off the stoppers with rubbing alcohol, I use 91% instead of 71%. Wipe your injection site.. Make sure you let both the stoppers dry and the injection site dry off also...isopropyl fucking hurts once is gets passed the skin..

Thanks for the response Burpees. Although there is no redness, the spot is definitely swollen in an area about the size of my cupped hand, maybe half and inch or so out from the surface.

Also just noticed today that there is another hand-sized swollen area at the upper, outer area of my thigh on that same side. No pain, and almost numb to the touch. Getting a bit concerned...

Last edited:
therugger said:
Bro, edit the post and take the UG lab name out of the post.

As far as the pain, I wouldn't get to worked up, the fact that there is no heat is good. Alot of these UG test blend up around 400mgs/ml, are known for paiunful injection sites. I had that happen on a few of my shots a couple years ago doing a UG blend at 400mg/ml. But if you feel like the prob doesn't go away soon then I would check it out.

Rookie mistake, done. Thank you very much, on both.

millen55 said:
Checked as best I could to see this question was not a dupe, but looking for some much appreciated advice.

Started first cycle in over 20 years this past weekend. Planning to do 1 shot per week of an UGL test blend with 250 mg. enanthate and 250 mg. cyp., along with a once per week of 300 mg. deca from same lab. Both use 2% BA in grapeseed oil.

Went deep into each glute with a cc of each on Sunday, using good sterile technique. Three possible issues: I did not wipe the top of the vial after popping the caps, I used same needle to draw as to inject (one for each compound) and I did not aspirate either time. Left side site (deca) no issue during or since. Right side (test) went very deep and no issue during, but starting that evening I felt some tightening. Over the two days that followed swelling developed, along with pain. No reddening, no heat. My friend who uses the same materials says it happens from time to time, and not to sweat it, use ibuprofen and wait it out for a few days. It is now three days, and I believe the pain has lessened slightly today, but I am watching closely before going to my doctor for another opinion and some antibiotics.

I am concerned about a deep infection and possible abscess, as I may have delivered any possible bacteria from the cap pretty deeply. However, could it be the material itself that casues irritation, especially in a first time user? Or in using the needle I used to draw, could I have dulled it enough to have caused some tissue damage, and the inflammation is nothing to worry about?

I am a 45 year old male, BF maybe 15%, in decent shape, 5'10" and about 210, have been strength training for over 20 years.

Thanks in advance for the feedback, it is appreciated.

# possible issues you said which could have been 3 non issues,,, follow sterile injection procedure every time bro.............. that said its probably not an infection from the sounds of it but for gods sake be safe when injecting into your body.....

Yep bro, never use the same pin to draw and injects. As for the swelling and soreness, apply some heat and massage...I use one of those back massage things you put in a chair. They work great for glutes and quads also.

Thanks for the advice and for taking the time. This is a great board with an experienced community.

I hope this cycle will be worth it; still no let up on the pain or swelling, now four days out.

Top Bottom