x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

injection site frequency - looking for guys that have ED and EOD injection experience

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about injection site frequency - looking for guys that have ED and EOD injection experience within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Guys currently running: 120 mg Test (60 mg enth and 60 mg prop) EOD 120 mg masteron enth EOD pinning everything together to smooth out the pain of the prop I cant change the gear at this point so I am stuck doing EOD injections for the next 5-6 weeks (I am around 4-5 weeks into a 10-11 week cycle - some of the vials were underfilled)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

injection site frequency - looking for guys that have ED and EOD injection experience

Guys

currently running:

120 mg Test (60 mg enth and 60 mg prop) EOD
    120 mg masteron enth EOD

pinning everything together to smooth out the pain of the prop

I cant change the gear at this point so I am stuck doing EOD injections for the next 5-6 weeks (I am around 4-5 weeks into a 10-11 week cycle - some of the vials were underfilled)

I had not run a cycle over the past 8 years until 5 weeks ago and I had run 3 injectable cycles over the previous 10 years. I had always rotated left and right glute for injections

around 2 weeks ago I noticed that my right glute was a bit desensitized when I injected - then last week I noticed that I could not even feel the pin go in nor the oil getting dispersed from the syringe I assume this is scar tissue.

I wound up growing some balls and injecting in to my quads (for some reason I never felt comfortable pinning anywhere but my glutes). lots of site injection pain, probably from a slightly shaky hand and inadvertently flexing my quads during the injections.

that's the background, here are my questions:

- for those who have done ED or EOD cycles, how many sites and at what frequency do you rotate the injections?

- what happens if you keep injecting in to scar tissue?

thanks

Re: injection site frequency - looking for guys that have ED and EOD injection experience

if you inject into scar tissue you will start hitting a wall and if you penetrate that wall it will bleed. nothing dangerous but not a wise idea

you need to find more injection spots and stop being lazy with your injections. the quads, shoulders, pecs are great spots
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Re: injection site frequency - looking for guys that have ED and EOD injection experience

I would try different sites and see what you like. Some common ones are delts, quads, and you could even go with ventro glutes. It is a tricky one to get but once you have the exact spot it is just as smooth as glutes.

Quote Quote posted by Acela View Post
    Guys

currently running:

120 mg Test (60 mg enth and 60 mg prop) EOD
    120 mg masteron enth EOD

pinning everything together to smooth out the pain of the prop

I cant change the gear at this point so I am stuck doing EOD injections for the next 5-6 weeks (I am around 4-5 weeks into a 10-11 week cycle - some of the vials were underfilled)

I had not run a cycle over the past 8 years until 5 weeks ago and I had run 3 injectable cycles over the previous 10 years. I had always rotated left and right glute for injections

around 2 weeks ago I noticed that my right glute was a bit desensitized when I injected - then last week I noticed that I could not even feel the pin go in nor the oil getting dispersed from the syringe I assume this is scar tissue.

I wound up growing some balls and injecting in to my quads (for some reason I never felt comfortable pinning anywhere but my glutes). lots of site injection pain, probably from a slightly shaky hand and inadvertently flexing my quads during the injections.

that's the background, here are my questions:

- for those who have done ED or EOD cycles, how many sites and at what frequency do you rotate the injections?

- what happens if you keep injecting in to scar tissue?

thanks
    Glutes up to 5ml per shot

Delts up to 1.5-2ml per shot