Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injection site frequency - looking for guys that have ED and EOD injection experience

Acela

Guys

currently running:

120 mg Test (60 mg enth and 60 mg prop) EOD
120 mg masteron enth EOD

pinning everything together to smooth out the pain of the prop

I cant change the gear at this point so I am stuck doing EOD injections for the next 5-6 weeks (I am around 4-5 weeks into a 10-11 week cycle - some of the vials were underfilled)

I had not run a cycle over the past 8 years until 5 weeks ago and I had run 3 injectable cycles over the previous 10 years. I had always rotated left and right glute for injections

around 2 weeks ago I noticed that my right glute was a bit desensitized when I injected - then last week I noticed that I could not even feel the pin go in nor the oil getting dispersed from the syringe I assume this is scar tissue.

I wound up growing some balls and injecting in to my quads (for some reason I never felt comfortable pinning anywhere but my glutes). lots of site injection pain, probably from a slightly shaky hand and inadvertently flexing my quads during the injections.

that's the background, here are my questions:

- for those who have done ED or EOD cycles, how many sites and at what frequency do you rotate the injections?

- what happens if you keep injecting in to scar tissue?

thanks

if you inject into scar tissue you will start hitting a wall and if you penetrate that wall it will bleed. nothing dangerous but not a wise idea

you need to find more injection spots and stop being lazy with your injections. the quads, shoulders, pecs are great spots

I would try different sites and see what you like. Some common ones are delts, quads, and you could even go with ventro glutes. It is a tricky one to get but once you have the exact spot it is just as smooth as glutes.

Guys

currently running:

120 mg Test (60 mg enth and 60 mg prop) EOD
120 mg masteron enth EOD

pinning everything together to smooth out the pain of the prop

I cant change the gear at this point so I am stuck doing EOD injections for the next 5-6 weeks (I am around 4-5 weeks into a 10-11 week cycle - some of the vials were underfilled)

I had not run a cycle over the past 8 years until 5 weeks ago and I had run 3 injectable cycles over the previous 10 years. I had always rotated left and right glute for injections

around 2 weeks ago I noticed that my right glute was a bit desensitized when I injected - then last week I noticed that I could not even feel the pin go in nor the oil getting dispersed from the syringe I assume this is scar tissue.

I wound up growing some balls and injecting in to my quads (for some reason I never felt comfortable pinning anywhere but my glutes). lots of site injection pain, probably from a slightly shaky hand and inadvertently flexing my quads during the injections.

that's the background, here are my questions:

- for those who have done ED or EOD cycles, how many sites and at what frequency do you rotate the injections?

- what happens if you keep injecting in to scar tissue?

thanks

Glutes up to 5ml per shot

Delts up to 1.5-2ml per shot

Top Bottom