Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injection site, any suggestions or help with the soreness

M

Marshmallow

Hi,

I was a little unsure of where and how to inject the jucies, so i asked my friend. he suggested injecting into the ringpiece, not by the side but actually into the ring.

well i tried and it hurt like hell but when it kinda nice, i pushed the stuff in, now i was wondering if i keep hitting it there will i get an abcess, the problem is my frined said it would work quicker if i kept to that site, now im not a whimp or anything but it does kinda sting and hurt a bit and im worried about getting an infection if i dump before the injection hole has healed.

can you guys help with any suggestions as to make it less sore trouble is i want to let the juice work quickly without having to wait like you normally do if you inject in your leg or arm say. my friend says it the quickest way so i would like to keep to it.

any suggestions guys

thank you in advance.

It is that time again for someone to dig up that post from the past. It has to be at least 3 years old now.

this is funny.

stick with same spot, but unless you used an 18 gauge needle, you are doing it wrong, i will only use 18 in the old ring, happy injects :p

Marshmallow said:
Hi,

I was a little unsure of where and how to inject the jucies, so i asked my friend. he suggested injecting into the ringpiece, not by the side but actually into the ring.

well i tried and it hurt like hell but when it kinda nice, i pushed the stuff in, now i was wondering if i keep hitting it there will i get an abcess, the problem is my frined said it would work quicker if i kept to that site, now im not a whimp or anything but it does kinda sting and hurt a bit and im worried about getting an infection if i dump before the injection hole has healed.

can you guys help with any suggestions as to make it less sore trouble is i want to let the juice work quickly without having to wait like you normally do if you inject in your leg or arm say. my friend says it the quickest way so i would like to keep to it.

any suggestions guys

thank you in advance.

Your friend is right. The only thing more effective is injecting into the testes. It is best to alternate between the left and right to keep the receptors happy. I'd also use a
3 gauge needle , it will go in alot smoother.

Happy hunting.

that 3G looks good, would it work better.

i was wondering to would injecting into the nipple work?

Top Bottom