Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site

Danny,

I see that you reached out to your source and he answered this also. I encountered this in the past myself with various gear. I was barely able to handle a 400mg test blend. It was a little painful, but I was able to limp through it. It didn't matter if I only injected 1/4 ml, it hurt no matter what. My source also said the same thing. Some guys can handle it, while others can't. I would probably say the worst was a 100 ml EQ prop. I absolutely loved the fact that the next day I could already feel EQ kick in, especially because I didn't have to wait 5 weeks to see results!, but wow, I typically inject into my shoulders and within 3 days, my entire bicep would turn red and swell up. I would experience flu like symptoms and just felt like utter hell. No matter what I did - mix it with something else - it was sooo painful, I actually got angry one day and through it down the drain! So I feel for ya man. Just remember to alcohol the site before and after, not to mention your bottle also and don't push the oil in too fast and you should always be good.
Cheers for that man think thats what a few peoplecsaid its a painfull injection. Im sticking to test enan and masteron twice a week cheers again

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom