Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site

Ok sorry guys my worry is now i have a huge lump the potentially a abscess

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

throw up a picture so we can take a look

I was thinking the same thing as Masonic - 400 mg/ML is a lot and I think may require more benzyl alcohol to suspend the hormone, which may cause more site soreness. Maybe someone else can chime in that knows more about raws and preparation

throw up a picture so we can take a look

I was thinking the same thing as Masonic - 400 mg/ML is a lot and I think may require more benzyl alcohol to suspend the hormone, which may cause more site soreness. Maybe someone else can chime in that knows more about raws and preparation
Cheers bud im only jabbimg 1ml twice a week if the test 400 blend

Cheers bud im only jabbimg 1ml twice a week if the test 400 blend

it doesn't matter how often you are injecting. the amount of milligrams per milliliter is a high concentration.

I think we are talking about 2 different things

if you really think you have an abcess throw up a pic so we can take a look

it doesn't matter how often you are injecting. the amount of milligrams per milliliter is a high concentration.

Ahh your talking about the 400bof test in the vial sorry pal. Ill get a oic up later. Shot the otherside today but used test enan and nothing so far. So maybe it is the test 400.

Trying to get a lic you can see the limo in it but its deffo there i can feel it. And today after doing a masteron and test enan instead of masteron and test 400 i also have a lump but nonwerr near as painfull as the masteron and test 400 one.

It weird the pain from the lump goes from the injection site to the bottom of my spine

It weird the pain from the lump goes from the injection site to the bottom of my spine

Do you have an infection? or it's just mild shooting pain.

It could be gear with too much BA causing you to be crippled, or it might be dirty gear leading to an infection/abcess. Can you please show it?

Sorry guys for late reply lost phone and been waiting for new one. So in the mean time this has now cleared up. Spoke to my source and he said test 400 blend will cripple me and to stop taking it amd thats tbe reason why he has stopped selling it so cheers for ylur help guys sorry for been such a panic

Danny,

I see that you reached out to your source and he answered this also. I encountered this in the past myself with various gear. I was barely able to handle a 400mg test blend. It was a little painful, but I was able to limp through it. It didn't matter if I only injected 1/4 ml, it hurt no matter what. My source also said the same thing. Some guys can handle it, while others can't. I would probably say the worst was a 100 ml EQ prop. I absolutely loved the fact that the next day I could already feel EQ kick in, especially because I didn't have to wait 5 weeks to see results!, but wow, I typically inject into my shoulders and within 3 days, my entire bicep would turn red and swell up. I would experience flu like symptoms and just felt like utter hell. No matter what I did - mix it with something else - it was sooo painful, I actually got angry one day and through it down the drain! So I feel for ya man. Just remember to alcohol the site before and after, not to mention your bottle also and don't push the oil in too fast and you should always be good.

Top Bottom