Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection sight swollen and painful!

Jsummerlin18

So I’m on my second cycle. I’m pinning twice a week in my glutes, using two different types. So I pinned Saturday and everything seemed normal. Nothing different, had a little soreness Sunday but Monday afternoon I was really feeling it, so upon research it’s in fact swollen and hard, and it’s a big area. I only pin 1ml. I’ve done research but there’s so many different answers. Some say you hit a vein, some say you missed the muscle, some say infection. I’m totally lost and definitely don’t wanna have to go to an urgent care of hospital right now with everything going on. Any insight would be great. The test that’s giving me an issue is Para Pharma test E 400. This is the 4th week in the cycle and never had this problem before.

test 400 is very painful to start with and not a great option... your just fine, you probably hit a vein or something like you already said... rotate spots man

The soreness is a lot less today and the tissue isn’t hard like it was. I’m gonna trying something different next cycle anyway. The place I order my gear from constantly runs out of stuff. Any suggestions would be great and a good cycle. The first cycle along with this one was really a trial run to see how my body would react to everything and recover before I went into a full blown cycle. Thank you guys for your responses.

if I had a dollar for everyone that's complained about Test 400 i'd have a nice stack of cash.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations. I provide reliable PED sources, cycle advice, and answer general questions.

Top Bottom