x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Injection sight swollen and painful!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Injection sight swollen and painful! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So Iím on my second cycle. Iím pinning twice a week in my glutes, using two different types. So I pinned Saturday and everything seemed normal. Nothing different, had a little soreness Sunday but Monday afternoon I was really feeling it, so upon research itís in fact swollen and hard, and itís a big area. I only pin 1ml. Iíve done research but thereís so many different answers. Some say you hit a vein, some say you missed the muscle, some say infection. Iím totally lost and definitely donít

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Injection sight swollen and painful!

So Iím on my second cycle. Iím pinning twice a week in my glutes, using two different types. So I pinned Saturday and everything seemed normal. Nothing different, had a little soreness Sunday but Monday afternoon I was really feeling it, so upon research itís in fact swollen and hard, and itís a big area. I only pin 1ml. Iíve done research but thereís so many different answers. Some say you hit a vein, some say you missed the muscle, some say infection. Iím totally lost and definitely donít wanna have to go to an urgent care of hospital right now with everything going on. Any insight would be great. The test thatís giving me an issue is Para Pharma test E 400. This is the 4th week in the cycle and never had this problem before.

Re: Injection sight swollen and painful!

test 400 is very painful to start with and not a great option... your just fine, you probably hit a vein or something like you already said... rotate spots man

I definitely am

Let us know how you get on.

a lot of times it is simply tissue irritation and it will go away in a week

if it keeps happening it might be time for a different brand
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

The soreness is a lot less today and the tissue isnít hard like it was. Iím gonna trying something different next cycle anyway. The place I order my gear from constantly runs out of stuff. Any suggestions would be great and a good cycle. The first cycle along with this one was really a trial run to see how my body would react to everything and recover before I went into a full blown cycle. Thank you guys for your responses.

if I had a dollar for everyone that's complained about Test 400 i'd have a nice stack of cash.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations. I provide reliable PED sources, cycle advice, and answer general questions.