Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Reaction

drew0472

Every time after I take a shot before I can barely get the needle out of my ass I start to caugh uncontrolably. It lasts about 5 min. and usually leaves me w/ a slight headache.It started right after I added the new TTokkyo Tren 75 to my shots? Any advice appreciated.:confused:

ive heard of tren causeing coughing fits after you inject i dont think you need to worry, although ive never injected it i always use dmso. yea i know injecting is better.

tarzan21 said:
ive heard of tren causeing coughing fits after you inject i dont think you need to worry, although ive never injected it i always use dmso. yea i know injecting is better.

I heard the same thing bro dont worry

Ive experienced it quite a few times. Its not the ttokkyo tren as I have experienced the cough with both the ttokkyo and homebrew ("A's" kit). I have heard various specualtion as to why it occurs, some say its because you nicked a vein. The vein explanation seems to make some sense based on the immediacy of the reaction (cough). Anyway the cough is temporary and not something to worry about, it happens to ALOT of bro's using Tren.
One thing though I have never heard of anyone having the cough with EVERY injection usually it hit and miss. And I personally never get the cough when I inject in the quads. Weird I only get it when I inject glutes....

Top Bottom