Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection/Post Injection Pain...which injection hurts most ?

Mon Jovi

Have used Sustanin 100/250, sometimes it hurts sometimes not at all. Thinking of including Tren in small dosages, or opting for Winstrol(have used oral stanozolol, not too impressed with it). But have heard so many horror stories about winny injections, so my hands arr shaking to buy it. Some says Tren also hurts.

So here i am asking, can we know which hurts most, to which hurts least. Can take sustanon as comparison compound

Winstrol injections are VERY painful like super painful, infections happen too
just use oral winstrol much smarter

The reason your PIP varies is probably because you sometimes miss the injection site

And stop being a girl. Really, if PIP is the main factor in selecting an injectable... which is ridiculous... why are you asking if you should use the most painful injectable? Add an oral if you want more gains and are scared of pain

For those compounds, I would just run a long ester test like C or E instead. Sustanon is known to cause PIP. I have never had an issue pinning tren so I wouldn't worry there. Definitely do NOT pin winny. It will be extremely painful. Running tren and winny together isn't always the best option anyways if you still have hair.

I haven’t really had to deal with pip much. Massage and heat for me and it goes away

Top Bottom