Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection / pin selection specific technical question

wordomr

First off, this board rules! Thanks to those who already have helped me with advice.

Ok, I am going to start my first cycle here in a while and was needing some needles/syringes. After searching the board, alot of you recommend getpinz.com for many reasons. Also, injections into the glute with a 25g 1.5"in 3cc and to draw with a 18g was recommended by people on here.

My specific (yet probably very basic question, but one that i could not find the answer to) is are the needles interchangeable? Meaning if I order the 25 G X 1.5″ < 3CC, Syringe with Needle selection from the website, can i order the Needle only, no syringe. 18 G X 1.5″ item, and interchange the needles using the same syringe and not worry about air bubbles getting into the syringe? Again, I apologize for the elementary question, i've never used needles before (which may be a good thing).

Thanks!

You will get air bubbles into the syringe; just remember to get them out again.

Hold the syringe needle-upwards and tap the sides of the barrel. The air will float to the top from where you can expel it. It's good to have a dribble of oil running down the needle before you inject, anyway.

Top Bottom