Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection pain

cityhall12

[FONT=&quot]So i shot in my deltoids. I think i shot it to low this time closer to my tri area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I started of with a small bruise after working out and working that night my whole arm is bruised like it spread.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]does'nt hurt I think it looks more like blood lacerations? I think is what its called so it it possible that i nicked a vein? should i go to the doc?. like i said it dosent hurt and im sure it will go away[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]what do you guys think ? this ever happen to you?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So i shot in my deltoids. I think i shot it to low this time closer to my tri area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I started of with a small bruise after working out and working that night my whole arm is bruised like it spread.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]does'nt hurt I think it looks more like blood lacerations? I think is what its called so it it possible that i nicked a vein? should i go to the doc?. like i said it dosent hurt and im sure it will go away[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]what do you guys think ? this ever happen to you?[/FONT]
If you went to kow you may have hit a nerve.
Hope this video will help you.
https://youtu.be/Dzdf2YfOuQw

You're probably fine without visiting a doctor.
Give it a couple of days to heal and see if it gets any better.

Top Bottom