Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection and needle size question.

richspc

I want to spot inject into the quads. I have andropen275, oil base. Thinking of drawing with a 22G needle and syringe, then switching needle to a 25g to then run into the quad. My question, Can I run the oil base andropen in a 25g needle without any problems. I would appreciate your input, because I have to place the order. Thanks-bros.

richspc said:
I want to spot inject into the quads. I have andropen275, oil base. Thinking of drawing with a 22G needle and syringe, then switching needle to a 25g to then run into the quad. My question, Can I run the oil base andropen in a 25g needle without any problems. I would appreciate your input, because I have to place the order. Thanks-bros.
yes 25 gauge is no problem.....check out spotinjections.com and read everything...its very helpful

Prob. could but it would take a while. What about 23g? It's not that much dif. to me. Once you get past the initial skin prick, I can't tell the dif.

richspc said:

youll be fine bro....25g 1 inch in quad is no problem, only thing i would suggest is run that loaded syringe under hot water for a min or 2 prior to shooting to improve the viscosity making it easier on you to depress the plunger requiring alot less pressure........goodluck

boops said:
youll be fine bro....25g 1 inch in quad is no problem, only thing i would suggest is run that loaded syringe under hot water for a min or 2 prior to shooting to improve the viscosity making it easier on you to depress the plunger requiring alot less pressure........goodluck

good tip, I always feared pressing down too hard and injecting too fast, because it really does take a bit of pressure for me to do delt shots, but slow and steady always does the trick

boops said:

Be sure to keep the needle capped!! Tap water has all kinds of nasties in it. I prefer to heat up the vial in a baggie under hot water before injection. Works just as well without the chance of contamination from the water.

anal itch said:
Be sure to keep the needle capped!! Tap water has all kinds of nasties in it. I prefer to heat up the vial in a baggie under hot water before injection. Works just as well without the chance of contamination from the water.

ehh i guess i should never assume one would be smart enough to know better then to do anything other then draw and shoot with the cap on the needle...thank you for the addition

anal itch said:

Actually a heating pad works better than the water...at least that is my opinion as it gets it much warmer and more fluid. With the dart capped as mentioned and your gear in the syringe, just wrap it in the heating pad and go take a hot shower. I would then get out about 5 minutes later with a clean hot butt (insert obvious joke here) and rub a little alcohol on my adorable posterior and stick the dart in. NO pain, like a knife thru butta and I feel it helps the oil spread out easier when so warm.

I tried everything and this was by far the best. Or you could just suck it up and jab it in you nancy. :)

and to answer your initial question, I would use a 23 for both. It makes it easier to draw and the stick is not bad at all. You can use a 25 but as stated it will take a little longer to draw. No worries if you have the time. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom