Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection frequency

PBnHNY

I’m 41 on TRT. Week 2. I’m trying to get some opinions on injection frequency. I’m currently on 150mg test cyp per week(75mgx2). I’m seeing a lot of people pinning ed or eod for more stable blood levels. I know cyp is a longer ester,but has anyone done this with cyp and noticed a difference in labs and or well being?

There's absolutely no need for ed or eod. With testosterone cypionate, twice per week is nice for stable levels, but you could get away with once a week.

once a week bro is gonna be the way it was designed to be pinned especially since you are TRT. that is 50 pins a year. whoever told you that pinning ED or EOD makes it more stable means well, but they simply do not understand how esters work and should do more research on the subject

once a week bro is gonna be the way it was designed to be pinned especially since you are TRT. that is 50 pins a year. whoever told you that pinning ED or EOD makes it more stable means well, but they simply do not understand how esters work and should do more research on the subject

Thanks fellas! I’ve been out of the loop for years. When I used gear in past, I only pinned suspension,prop and tren Ed,or eod. Sust,cyp,enth were only needed 1-2x week. Now the new info I’ve been seeing on trt groups swear by the increased frequency/smaller doses. They claim it keeps test and estrogen stable. I wanted to get everyone’s take on it here. The reason I’m interested in this, is because my doctor doesn’t automatically give an AI like a lot of these docs. He believes that we should wait and see if it’s needed, and if not, try to stay away from it.

I agree with your doctor. You definitely don't want to take an AI if you don't have to. The people saying ed lowers estrogen conversion are wrong as well. The entire point of the long ester cypionate is to block bioavailability of the hormone, and forces your body to biochemically remove the ester first (which gives it the long half life). It is not available to aromatize before then.

Top Bottom