Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection frequencies

crackbabies

[FONT=&quot]I really feel injecting Test E and tren E ed, id better then eod. This is because of the steady levels in the body.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anadrol 2 times a day not once.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Winny 3 times a day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]EQ 2x a week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyone else feel this way?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What are your dosing frequencies?[/FONT]

yeah , tren e and test e are twice a week man... and no, i dont feel like you do either... ive used anadrol and winstrol many times and there was never one stitch of difference on results taking it once a day over splitting it up

I really feel injecting Test E and tren E ed, id better then eod. This is because of the steady levels in the body.

Anadrol 2 times a day not once.

Winny 3 times a day.

EQ 2x a week.

Anyone else feel this way?

What are your dosing frequencies?

I feel like I ought to win the lotto - I'm still waiting.

Just as apt as your 'feeling'. C'mon. You don't get to screw science and the bodies response based on what you 'feel'.

If I've said in once I've said it a 1000 times: 99% of AAS were designed to treat specific medical conditions. Pharma has had what... since 1935 to figure out doses and timings and half lives of AAS.

Now how much does have a steady state or level amount of test in your system maximize your gains? Cos that's all that matters right? It needs to be the bottom line all fkin day long and twice on Sundays. Everything else is 'feels'. And if it doesn't occur i nature there's usually a reason.

What you feel isn't aligned with science and facts. Look at the actual half lives.

Top Bottom